Sunday 31 July 2022

Ashley Resch the back of yo head looks ridiculous because of @insertnamehere this pony is e…

the back of yo head looks ridiculous 😍 because of @insertnamehere 😜 this pony is everything #insertnamehere 💓

I am Ashley Resch- Internationally Published Model, Influencer, Feminist & so much more.


Modeling & Influencing has given me the ability to create a platform to spread awareness and advocate for so much more. I am currently working on my Bachelors in Women & Gender Studies with a minor in Sociology to further my education & help more women through my work with the UN Women’s Chapter LA in combination with my social advocacy work online.

Throughout my modeling career, I have collected accolades such as being published over 100 times by sites & magazines- Sports Illustrated, TheChive, BroBible, Barstool Sports, and many more. As an influencer, I have the pleasure to work with major brands such as Fashion Nova, Pretty Little Thing, ShopAkira, BoutineLa, Kappa, etc.

Thank you for taking a chance to get to know me.

The post Ashley Resch the back of yo head looks ridiculous because of @insertnamehere this pony is e… appeared first on TRENDBUDDIES.COM.



source https://trendbuddies.com/ashley-resch-the-back-of-yo-head-looks-ridiculous-because-of-insertnamehere-this-pony-is-e/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home